Surviving Isolation – At Home Beauty
The Corona Virus pandemic has thrown us into isolation. With beauty services no longer available we thought we would share some home beauty tips to help keep your skin in check, whilst in lockdown.
5 Minute Intensive Skin Rejuvenation
Spending so much time indoors means that you might be missing out on that Vitamin D glow. This quick rejuvenation will cleanse the skin deep into the pores, reducing inflammation. Finishing with the Boab & Rosehip oil will leave skin soft and glowing.
- Combine 1 tsp. of the Rohr Remedy Rosalina Cleanser with 1 tsp. of Epsom salts.
- Wet face with warm water, then massage the face with the scrub in a circular motion.
- Wash off using a face washer or muslin cloth.
- Then apply 2 drops of the Rohr Remedy Boab & Rosehip with Vitamin E Oil to the face.
No Botox, no worries with this amazing natural anti-aging blast for the skin. Antioxidant and vitamin rich, this simple routine is a collagen boosting virtuoso, say hello to hydrated, luminous skin.
- Place the Rohr Remedy Kakadu Plum & Vitamin C Face Serum in the freezer for 10 mins.
- Whilst you wait cleanse the skin thoroughly with the Rohr Remedy Rosalina Face Cleanser.
- Then apply the Rohr Remedy Lilly Pilly & Omega 3 Face Moisturiser.
- Remove the serum from the fridge and put a generous amount (2 squirts) onto the face & neck.
As the weather cools down the skin can dry out and often eczema and psoriasis returns. This body glow routine is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and nutrient-rich and will provide the skin with a gentle skin detox, leaving skin renewed.
- Exfoliate the entire body using the Rohr Remedy Honey Myrtle Body Wash with a teaspoon of Epsom salts.
- Post exfoliation lather the body in the Rohr Remedy Desert Lime Body Moisturiser.
- Finish with a thin layer of the Rohr Remedy Boab & Rosehip with Vitamin E Oil.