A gentle but powerful face cleanser, using the natural astringency of Rosalina to clean deep into the pores.
- Rosalina, in traditional use by Indigenous Australians for treating skin ailments, is naturally astringent and a gentle addition to this effective skin cleanser.
How to use
- Daily on the face and neck; remove with water
- In the morning with lilly pilly and omega 3 face moisturiser
- At night with kakadu plum vitamin c face serum, or boab and rosehip with vitamin e oil for a deeper cleanse
- Add salt or fine sugar to make a scrub for a deeper cleanse once a week
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropul Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Disodiumsulfosuccinate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, White Willow (Salix Alba) bark extract, Quandong (Santalum acuminatum) extract, Rosalina (Melaleuca ericifolia) oil, Jasmine (Jasminum sambac) essential oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
This cleanser is very concentrated and I find that I only need a very small amount. I like to use it in the shower and lather it up. My skin feels so clean afterwards and not dry - there is a definite difference in my skin since using Rohr Remedy.
A huge fan of the Rosalina Face Cleanser. Leaves my skin fresh and clean. So soft and well prepared for the Night time and daily routine.
Best I have used in a very long time.
Love this so much, lovely scent and makes your skin feel fresh
The smallest amount goes a very long way and lathers up nicely! Makes my skin feel so soft