The healing properties of Rosehip oil works in with the vitamin and mineral rich Boab oil, to restore the most damaged skin.
- Effective medicine for Indigenous Australians, the Boab contains high levels of Vitamin C and Calcium.
- The oil’s antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties encourage smoother skin, and during pregnancy, help prevent and manage stretch marks.
- Vitamin A-rich rosehip oil provides excellent healing and slows early ageing of the skin due to sun exposure.
- The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E neutralise free radicals in the body, allowing cell regeneration.
- See a powerful before and after here.
How to use
- On the body and face.
- During pregnancy to help prevent and improve the appearance of stretch marks.
- Use under make-up as a the perfect primer.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut oil), organic Boab (Adansonia gregorii) oil, organic Rosehip (Rosa canina and Rosa rubiginosa) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Frankincense (Boswellia cateri) essential oil; preservative free
I don't wear a lot of make-up and like my skin to be simply clean, soft and nourished. I put this oil on after the serum. It takes a few minutes to absorb and when it has, my skin is then soft all day long. The bottle has lasted me for months so great value for money. I also like to support Australian brands where I can and I would highly recommend this oil to everyone.
Will use it forever!
very good, even seeing some improvement with a patch of dermatitis
This is so beautiful it lifts my spirit !
It smells lovely and is soft to use. I haven’t been using it for long enough to have a solid review, but so far it’s not bad.