The healing properties of Rosehip oil works in with the vitamin and mineral rich Boab oil, to restore the most damaged skin.
- Effective medicine for Indigenous Australians, the Boab contains high levels of Vitamin C and Calcium.
- The oil’s antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties encourage smoother skin, and during pregnancy help prevent and manage stretch marks.
- Vitamin A-rich rosehip oil provides excellent healing and slows early ageing of the skin due to sun exposure.
- The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E neutralise free radicals in the body, allowing cell regeneration.
How to use
- On the body and face.
- During pregnancy to help prevent and improve the appearance of stretch marks.
- Use under make-up as a the perfect primer.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut oil), organic Boab (Adansonia gregorii) oil, organic Rosehip (Rosa canina and Rosa rubiginosa) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Frankincense (Boswellia cateri) essential oil; preservative free
I love this product...I’m onto my second bottle!
I purchased two bottles as gifts. The feedback has been very positive. I am not aware of what the packaging says however one person using for face the other for body.
Waiting to see how much more beautiful I she'll be
A really good oil to use.
I starting using the oil, serum and moisturiser at about the same time, so I can’t really review an individual product. But I can say that my skin’s elasticity has improved and it fells firmer and my pores are smaller.