A hydrating skin-firming oil-free serum for normal skin. Contains Kakadu Plum, which has the highest source of Vitamin C in the world.
- The extract from the Kakadu Plum, a plant and fruit prized for its medicinal and food value by Indigenous Australians, stimulates the skin.
- Its exceptionally high Vitamin C content assists in the production of collagen, supporting healthy skin.
How to use
- Twice daily to the face and skin around the eyes to refresh dry skin and smooth fine lines.
- As a toner, or to soothe sunburnt skin.
- With Lilly Pilly Face Moisturiser and the Desert Lime Body Moisturiser.
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Kakadu plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana), Tamarind (Tamarindus indica) seed extract, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hectorite, Allantoin, Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Xanthum gum; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
Excellent. Been using for years, I don’t intend to replace your product. It has solved my skin problem (dark spot).
A noticeable difference in the look and feel of the skin on my face. My mum used it before going out and her friends all commented on how wonderful she was looking!
Love the product having problems with the pump not working well
I have very sensitive skin, but this serum is actually soothing as well as very effective. Top product.