My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
We all know the amazing results dry body brushing has on the skin, but what about dry face brushing? This trend is fast becoming a beauty routine essential, as it is simple yet very effective.
When starting face brushing, it is important to find the perfect brush. The bristles need to be softer than a body brush and the head a lot smaller. One made with natural fibres is essential too as this will ensure that your skin does not react.
1. It allows the dead skins cells to exfoliate faster.
2. Encourages collagen production.
3. Clears the pores of debris and oil.
4. Acts as natural anti-inflammatory and reduces fluid.
5. Provides the skin with a detox and helps prevent acne breakouts.
· Always start at the top of your face and work your way down.
· In a circular motion start with your forehead, then go towards your nose and cheekbones, finishing up with the chin and jawline.
· Try and move the brush with slow brushstrokes and apply gentle pressure.
· After dry brushing, cleanse the skin with the rosalina face cleanser to remove any dry skin and debris.
· Finish with the lilly pilly and omega 3 face moisturiser, this will rejuvenate the skin, leaving it with a soft glow.