Kakadu Plum – the beauty shelf must have and why?
Natural, skin brightening and packed full of vitamin C, Kakadu Plum is the current beauty ingredient ‘must-have.’ An ancient Australian native valued by indigenous cultures for thousands of years for its medicinal benefits, this prized fruit is rich in bio-actives. It contains powerful properties that will do wonders for your skin.
Pure active vitamin C
- The highest content of vitamin C in the world
- The recorded concentration of up to 5300mg/100g compared with 50mg/100g for oranges
- Reduces colouration of pigmentation of the skin; skin whitening properties
- Stimulates the growth of collagen
- Reduces inflammation, and improves skin hydration
- A powerful antioxidant that protects against free radical damage caused by the sun, pollution, and environmental toxins
- Proven anti-wrinkle properties
- Antiseptic properties to clear pimple-causing bacteria
- Stabilises the vitamin C, assists with the absorption process and intensifies the antioxidant activity
- Neocollagenesis, stimulates the production of collagen, reducing fine lines
- Anti-inflammatory, as it reduces the production of active oxygen in inflamed cells
- Strengthens capillaries, reduces dark circles and puffiness
- A powerful interrupter of photo-ageing, reducing wrinkles and inflammation from sun damage
- Clinically proven to be an anti-melanogenic, perfect for skin whitening.