A hydrating skin-firming oil-free serum for normal skin. Contains Kakadu Plum, which has the highest source of Vitamin C in the world.
- The extract from the Kakadu Plum, a plant and fruit prized for its medicinal and food value by Indigenous Australians, stimulates the skin.
- Its exceptionally high Vitamin C content assists in the production of collagen, supporting healthy skin.
- See a powerful before and after here.
How to use
- Twice daily to the face and skin around the eyes to refresh dry skin and smooth fine lines.
- As a toner, or to soothe sunburnt skin.
- With Lilly Pilly Face Moisturiser and the Desert Lime Body Moisturiser.
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Kakadu plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana), Tamarind (Tamarindus indica) seed extract, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hectorite, Allantoin, Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Xanthum gum; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
I love this product and have given bottles to several of my friends. I am an older woman (60) and it has really improved the texture of my skin since I began using it just over a year ago.
Hi Nicole, Thank you for your lovely review. We are thrilled to hear you are loving the Kakadu Plum serum! Kindest, The Rohr Team
Love it! My skin has really responded well to it, lovely prep for moisturiser on top, onto my second bottle now, will keep using it
I have only used this product for a few days but I am loving the result so far. It really hydrates my skin and one drop goes a long way.
Surprised by the effectiveness of the product. Smells great and very hydrating
Really nice apart from leaving a kind of sticky sensation