A hydrating skin-firming oil-free serum for normal skin. Contains Kakadu Plum, which has the highest source of Vitamin C in the world.
- The extract from the Kakadu Plum, a plant and fruit prized for its medicinal and food value by Indigenous Australians, stimulates the skin.
- Its exceptionally high Vitamin C content assists in the production of collagen, supporting healthy skin.
How to use
- Twice daily to the face and skin around the eyes to refresh dry skin and smooth fine lines.
- As a toner, or to soothe sunburnt skin.
- With Lilly Pilly Face Moisturiser and the Desert Lime Body Moisturiser.
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Kakadu plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana), Tamarind (Tamarindus indica) seed extract, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hectorite, Allantoin, Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Xanthum gum; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
So happy I came across this skincare brand! The products feel so clean and nourishing
Love it. Skin feels lovely
I love the Kakadu plum serum and knowing it has a high concentration of Kakadu plum and vitamin c makes me know I’m getting a potent product. It makes my skin look and feel plumper immediately after putting it on. I use it morning and night and sometimes three times a day if I’ve been out in the sun. I also find it’s perfect as a primer under make up .
I Love the Kakadu plum face serum, Daily ritual in my skin care routine.
Can't fault this serum, and can't live without it. I add it to my moisturiser every morning. My sensitive skin loves it and laps it up.