A hydrating skin-firming oil-free serum for normal skin. Contains Kakadu Plum, which has the highest source of Vitamin C in the world.
- The extract from the Kakadu Plum, a plant and fruit prized for its medicinal and food value by Indigenous Australians, stimulates the skin.
- Its exceptionally high Vitamin C content assists in the production of collagen, supporting healthy skin.
- See a powerful before and after here.
How to use
- Twice daily to the face and skin around the eyes to refresh dry skin and smooth fine lines.
- As a toner, or to soothe sunburnt skin.
- With Lilly Pilly Face Moisturiser and the Desert Lime Body Moisturiser.
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Kakadu plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana), Tamarind (Tamarindus indica) seed extract, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hectorite, Allantoin, Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Xanthum gum; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
Really nice apart from leaving a kind of sticky sensation
Love this serum. Feels light and therapeutic on the skin and you only need to use a small amount. The aroma is heavenly.
I'm a new user of the Serum but have used other RR products and loved them. So far it is leaving my skin feeling firm and nourished so looking good! It's great to be able to support an Australian brand with reasonably priced products that really work. Go for it, you really won't regret it.
Absolutely beautiful feel on the skin and no overpowering scent apart from a very natural one. My skin feels and looks better after only a few days
This is one of my favourite Rohr Products and now I have to stop my daughter from stealing it all.