A hydrating skin-firming oil-free serum for normal skin. Contains Kakadu Plum, which has the highest source of Vitamin C in the world.
- The extract from the Kakadu Plum, a plant and fruit prized for its medicinal and food value by Indigenous Australians, stimulates the skin.
- Its exceptionally high Vitamin C content assists in the production of collagen, supporting healthy skin.
How to use
- Twice daily to the face and skin around the eyes to refresh dry skin and smooth fine lines.
- As a toner, or to soothe sunburnt skin.
- With Lilly Pilly Face Moisturiser and the Desert Lime Body Moisturiser.
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Kakadu plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana), Tamarind (Tamarindus indica) seed extract, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hectorite, Allantoin, Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Xanthum gum; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
I have very sensitive skin, but this serum is actually soothing as well as very effective. Top product.
Ordered at 11.30 am one day and on my desk at 10.00 am the next morning!! Amazing and the kind of service I love.
Smells amazing. Very happy.
This beautiful lightweight serum has evened my skin tone and decreased the appearence of fine lines, especially around my eyes. I love this product!
I am in my 60’s, my skin is getting dryer. At the moment, I like to use this at night: some Kakadu Plum sérum which I mix with 4/5 drops of Boab & Rosehip. I massage this into face and neck. I like this product, it suits my skin while naturally moisturizing. It also feels rewarding somehow, being natural, AND Australian made. Thank you!