- desert lime body moisturiser
- gumbi gumbi lip balm
- australian wildflower deodorant
- lilly pilly and omega 3 moisturiser
- rosalina face cleanser
- kakadu plum vitamin c face serum
- honey myrtle body wash
- boab and rosehip with vitamin e oil
- La Grange - Smoking Ceremony
- Bay of Fires Candle
- Palm Cove Candle
- The Eight Essentials Pack
gumbi gumbi lip balm
A hydrating lip balm for very dry lips. Contains Gumbi Gumbi and Vitamin E.
How to use
- as needed to relieve dry lips
- The antibacterial and antiviral properties of Gumbi Gumbi, in traditional use by Indigenous Australians to help prevent colds and flu, aids repair of cracked lips.
- This protective balm combines the classic apothecary formula of castor oil, lanolin and Vitamin E with Saponin-rich Gumbi Gumbi.
Lanolin, Castor (Ricinus communis) oil, Beeswax, Gumbi Gumbi (Pittosporum phylliraeoides) infused Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Peppermint (Mentha piperita) essential oil, Orange (Citrus sinensis) essential oil; preservative free