The healing properties of Rosehip oil works in with the vitamin and mineral rich Boab oil, to restore the most damaged skin.
- Effective medicine for Indigenous Australians, the Boab contains high levels of Vitamin C and Calcium.
- The oil’s antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties encourage smoother skin, and during pregnancy help prevent and manage stretch marks.
- Vitamin A-rich rosehip oil provides excellent healing and slows early ageing of the skin due to sun exposure.
- The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E neutralise free radicals in the body, allowing cell regeneration.
How to use
- On the body and face.
- During pregnancy to help prevent and improve the appearance of stretch marks.
- Use under make-up as a the perfect primer.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut oil), organic Boab (Adansonia gregorii) oil, organic Rosehip (Rosa canina and Rosa rubiginosa) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Frankincense (Boswellia cateri) essential oil; preservative free
It smells lovely and is soft to use. I haven’t been using it for long enough to have a solid review, but so far it’s not bad.
Have been using it for about 2 weeks now and I really love it. Especially in these colder months when our skin is exposed to heating, it is very hydrating!
This is a repeat purchase - I buy the Rosehip Oil and the Kakadu Plum face serum. The oil absorbs quickly and is wonderfully hydrating but isn’t greasy. The serum I believe has reduced the size of my pores and prepares skin nicely for the oil or other moisturiser.
Love this stuff. I use it every day - and mix it with natural aloe vera gel for a lighter application.
I love this product...I’m onto my second bottle!