An enriching everyday moisturiser for normal skin. Combining Lilly Pilly extract with Omega 3 oils.
- Lilly Pilly, a bush medicine of Indigenous Australians for internal and external healing, assists the repair of weathered skin.
- The astringent extract of Lilly Pilly provides gentle exfoliation, leaving the skin smooth.
- The high concentration of antioxidants in the Omega 3 combination of Rice Bran and Macadamia oils helps restore skin balance.
- These oils are natural moisturisers, protecting the skin from sun damage and wrinkle formation.
How to use
- Twice-daily on face.
- At night with the kakadu plum vitamin c face serum for a deeper moisturisation.
Aqua (purified water), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Rice Bran (Oryza sativa) oil, Macadamia (Macadamia ternifolia) nut oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, Glycerin, Lilly Pilly (Syzygium leuhmanii) extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolysed Oats (Avena sativa), Sodium Lactate, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Stearyl Glutamate, Allantoin, Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Rose (Rosa centifolia) essential oil, Australian Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) wood oil; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
- Dull, dry or dehydrated skin
- First signs of ageing
- Oiliness and shine
- Normal to dry
- Normal to oily
- Normal to oily
A great friend to your face. As the years progress
Very positive. Does it come in 100ml?
I love the results and I adore the scent. I also love supporting Aussie businesses. My only bone to pick is that it only comes in a 50mL container. I go through it too quick to justify the purchase and the plastic use. I’d love it if you could look into getting a 100mL (or plus) option so I can feel like I’m getting better value for money and making good decisions for the planet.
Hello Melissa, Thank you so much for your feedback and also for supporting Australian businesses. We do this size because our products do not have fillers and you should only use half the amount of other products. For future manufactures we have sourced sugar cane tubing instead of plastic and this will be phased in over time. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us again if you need to. ROHR TEAM
I enjoy using this moisturiser. It makes my skin feel moisturised.
Im loving this moisturiser. My skin can be prone to brake outs when trying out new products. Hence why I only stick to the same product that I have been using for a while. But I wanted a change in moisturiser, with natural ingredients and no nasty chemicals. And the Lilly Pilly and Omega 3 moisturiser is brilliant. No brake outs!!