Boost elasticity, fight the signs of ageing, and protect your skin from sun damage with our sustainably-sourced Lilly Pilly + Omega-3 Face Moisturiser. Used in ancient bush medicine for internal and external healing, our high-potency lilly pilly extract is a rich source of antioxidants, while our specialty blend of rice bran and macadamia oils smooths and protects the skin.
- Repairs weathered skin
- The astringent extract of lilly pilly provides gentle exfoliation, leaving skin silky smooth
- Restores skin balance
- Protects the skin from sun damage and wrinkle formation
How to use
- Twice-daily, gently massage on clean dry skin.
- At night with the Kakadu Plum Face Serum with Vitamin C for deeper hydration: Apply the Lilly Pilly Moisturiser and let it soak in, then finish with the Kakadu Plum Face Serum.
- Use under SPF 50+ for extra hydration and sun protection
- Can be used under makeup
Aqua (purified water), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Rice Bran (Oryza sativa) oil, Macadamia (Macadamia ternifolia) nut oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, Glycerin, Lilly Pilly (Syzygium leuhmanii) extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolysed Oats (Avena sativa), Sodium Lactate, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Stearyl Glutamate, Allantoin, Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Rose (Rosa centifolia) essential oil, Australian Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) wood oil; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
I love the way this makes my skin feel and smell! It doesn’t leave me oily and leaves me feeling fresh faced! I have been using this alongside the rest of the Rohr face products for over a year now- love it!
Love it, light and smooth on the skin.
The Lilly Pilly face moisturiser makes your skin feeling fresh. I will be ordering more. It is not oily and you don’t need to use much of it as it spreads really well.
I really like this moisturiser, it feels like a treat for my skin.