An enriching everyday moisturiser for normal skin. Combining Lilly Pilly extract with Omega 3 oils.
- Lilly Pilly, a bush medicine of Indigenous Australians for internal and external healing, assists the repair of weathered skin.
- The astringent extract of Lilly Pilly provides gentle exfoliation, leaving the skin smooth.
- The high concentration of antioxidants in the Omega 3 combination of Rice Bran and Macadamia oils helps restore skin balance.
- These oils are natural moisturisers, protecting the skin from sun damage and wrinkle formation.
How to use
- Twice-daily on face.
- At night with the kakadu plum vitamin c face serum for a deeper moisturisation.
Aqua (purified water), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Rice Bran (Oryza sativa) oil, Macadamia (Macadamia ternifolia) nut oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, Glycerin, Lilly Pilly (Syzygium leuhmanii) extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolysed Oats (Avena sativa), Sodium Lactate, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Stearyl Glutamate, Allantoin, Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Rose (Rosa centifolia) essential oil, Australian Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) wood oil; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
- Dull, dry or dehydrated skin
- First signs of ageing
- Oiliness and shine
- Normal to dry
- Normal to oily
- Normal to oily
I really like this moisturiser, it feels like a treat for my skin.
I love that it’s non-greasy and a dot goes such a long way. I especially love that it’s all natural and all Australian. Best one I’ve had and I’m in love for life! Thank you for developing wonderful products.
I have been using this moisturiser for about a year and loved it! Something is different with my new order, the scent is different and the feel is heavy and sticky. Such a shame, I miss the old one!
Hi Holly, We have not changed the products in the last 8 years, however there are variances in the natural ingredients we use, this is something we cannot control as it occurs on a chemical level in the plant prior to us wild harvesting it. We appreciate the time you have taken to review the products! Thanks, ROHR team
Another product that goes a long way.
I’ve been using Lily Pily for several years now and have no plans to change. It’s perfect for my skin.