Lilly Pilly and Omega 3 Moisturiser
An enriching everyday moisturiser for normal skin. Combining Lilly Pilly extract with Omega 3 oils.
How to use
- twice-daily on face
- at night with the kakadu plum vitamin c face serum for a deeper moisturisation
- Lilly Pilly, a bush medicine of Indigenous Australians for internal and external healing, assists the repair of weathered skin.
- The astringent extract of Lilly Pilly provides gentle exfoliation, leaving the skin smooth.
- The high concentration of antioxidants in the Omega 3 combination of Rice Bran and Macadamia oils helps restore skin balance.
- These oils are natural moisturisers, protecting the skin from sun damage and wrinkle formation.
Aqua (purified water), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Rice Bran (Oryza sativa) oil, Macadamia (Macadamia ternifolia) nut oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, Glycerin, Lilly Pilly (Syzygium leuhmanii) extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolysed Oats (Avena sativa), Sodium Lactate, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Stearyl Glutamate, Allantoin, Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Rose (Rosa centifolia) essential oil, Australian Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) wood oil; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)