A hydrating skin-firming oil-free serum for normal skin. Contains Kakadu Plum, which has the highest source of Vitamin C in the world.
- The extract from the Kakadu Plum, a plant and fruit prized for its medicinal and food value by Indigenous Australians, stimulates the skin.
- Its exceptionally high Vitamin C content assists in the production of collagen, supporting healthy skin.
How to use
- twice daily to the skin around the eyes to refresh dry skin and smooth fine lines
- as a toner, or to soothe sunburnt skin
- with lilly pilly and omega 3 face moisturiser and the desert lime body moisturiser
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Kakadu plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana), Tamarind (Tamarindus indica) seed extract, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hectorite, Allantoin, Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Xanthum gum; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
This serum makes my face feel firm and refreshed. My fine lines appear smoother. The fragrance is subtle and pleasant. A wonderful addition to my daily face care routine.
Love this product!
Love everything about this product - except when it runs out. Good thing that ordering through the online store is so quick. :-)
Skin has improved a lot since using it, new go-to serum!
Great product for sensitive skin
I really enjoy using this face serum - my skin feels smooth and non-irritated.
Kakadu Plum vitamin C face serum
I have been using the product for maybe 2 weeks now and my skin just feels fresher and more hydrated already.