- desert lime body moisturiser
- gumbi gumbi lip balm
- australian wildflower deodorant
- lilly pilly and omega 3 moisturiser
- rosalina face cleanser
- kakadu plum vitamin c face serum
- honey myrtle body wash
- boab and rosehip with vitamin e oil
- La Grange - Smoking Ceremony
- Bay of Fires Candle
- Palm Cove Candle
- Good Morning Sunshine - Gift Pack
- The Eight Essentials Pack
kakadu plum vitamin c face serum
A hydrating skin-firming oil-free serum for normal skin. Contains Kakadu Plum, which has the highest source of Vitamin C in the world.
How to use
- twice daily to the skin around the eyes to refresh dry skin and smooth fine lines
- as a toner, or to soothe sunburnt skin
- with lilly pilly and omega 3 face moisturiser and the desert lime body moisturiser
- The extract from the Kakadu Plum, a plant and fruit prized for its medicinal and food value by Indigenous Australians, stimulates the skin.
- Its exceptionally high Vitamin C content assists in the production of collagen, supporting healthy skin.
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Kakadu plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana), Tamarind (Tamarindus indica) seed extract, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hectorite, Allantoin, Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Xanthum gum; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)