- desert lime body moisturiser
- gumbi gumbi lip balm
- australian wildflower deodorant
- lilly pilly and omega 3 moisturiser
- rosalina face cleanser
- kakadu plum vitamin c face serum
- honey myrtle body wash
- boab and rosehip with vitamin e oil
- La Grange - Smoking Ceremony
- Bay of Fires Candle
- Palm Cove Candle
- The Eight Essentials Pack
honey myrtle body wash
A refreshing, cleansing body wash which combines the anti bacterial power of Honey Myrtle with healing properties of the Quandong plant. It leaves you naturally invigorated.
How to use
- daily on the body with warm water
- in conjunction with the desert lime body moisturiser after bathing
- add salt or fine sugar to make a scrub for a deeper cleanse once a week.
- Honey Myrtle’s anti-microbial and anti-fungal functions are refreshing and cleansing.
- The Quandong plant, prepared as a skin ointment by Indigenous Australians, derives healing properties from its high antioxidant content.
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera(Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Quandong (Santalum acuminatum) fruit extract, Cucumber (Cucumis sativus) fruit extract, White Willow (Salix alba) bark extract, Honey Myrtle (Melaleuca teretifolia) branch/leaf oil, Pink Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) peel oil, Xanthum Gum; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)