- desert lime body moisturiser
- gumbi gumbi lip balm
- australian wildflower deodorant
- lilly pilly and omega 3 moisturiser
- rosalina face cleanser
- kakadu plum vitamin c face serum
- honey myrtle body wash
- boab and rosehip with vitamin e oil
- La Grange - Smoking Ceremony
- Bay of Fires Candle
- Palm Cove Candle
- The Eight Essentials Pack
boab and rosehip with vitamin e oil
The healing properties of Rosehip oil works in with the vitamin and mineral rich Boab oil, to restore the most damaged skin.
How to use
- on the body and face
- during pregnancy to help prevent and improve the appearance of stretch marks
- use under make-up as a the perfect primer
- Effective medicine for Indigenous Australians, the Boab contains high levels of Vitamin C and Calcium.
- The oil’s antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties encourage smoother skin, and during pregnancy help prevent and manage stretch marks.
- Vitamin A-rich rosehip oil provides excellent healing and slows early ageing of the skin due to sun exposure.
- The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E neutralise free radicals in the body, allowing cell regeneration.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut oil), organic Boab (Adansonia gregorii) oil, organic Rosehip (Rosa canina and Rosa rubiginosa) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Frankincense (Boswellia cateri) essential oil; preservative free