The healing properties of Rosehip oil works in with the vitamin and mineral rich Boab oil, to restore the most damaged skin.
- Effective medicine for Indigenous Australians, the Boab contains high levels of Vitamin C and Calcium.
- The oil’s antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties encourage smoother skin, and during pregnancy help prevent and manage stretch marks.
- Vitamin A-rich rosehip oil provides excellent healing and slows early ageing of the skin due to sun exposure.
- The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E neutralise free radicals in the body, allowing cell regeneration.
How to use
- on the body and face
- during pregnancy to help prevent and improve the appearance of stretch marks
- use under make-up as a the perfect primer
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut oil), organic Boab (Adansonia gregorii) oil, organic Rosehip (Rosa canina and Rosa rubiginosa) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Frankincense (Boswellia cateri) essential oil; preservative free
A really good oil to use.
A visible difference
I starting using the oil, serum and moisturiser at about the same time, so I can’t really review an individual product. But I can say that my skin’s elasticity has improved and it fells firmer and my pores are smaller.
My facial secret
I use this oil as part of my twice daily face care routine. It absorbs well, is pleasantly scented and complements the Kakadu Plum with vitamin c face serum.
Great product for sensitive skin
I have very sensitive skin and I have had no reaction to this oil. I have noticed a reduction in keratosis pilaris on my upper arms. I love using this before bed, particularly on my legs.
Blab and rosehip oil
Love this rich smooth delightful smelling oil, it’s my 2nd bottle now!