Boab and Rosehip with Vitamin E Oil
The healing properties of Rosehip oil works in with the vitamin and mineral rich Boab oil, to restore the most damaged skin.
How to use
- on the body and face
- during pregnancy to help prevent and improve the appearance of stretch marks
- use under make-up as a the perfect primer
- Effective medicine for Indigenous Australians, the Boab contains high levels of Vitamin C and Calcium.
- The oil’s antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties encourage smoother skin, and during pregnancy help prevent and manage stretch marks.
- Vitamin A-rich rosehip oil provides excellent healing and slows early ageing of the skin due to sun exposure.
- The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E neutralise free radicals in the body, allowing cell regeneration.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut oil), organic Boab (Adansonia gregorii) oil, organic Rosehip (Rosa canina and Rosa rubiginosa) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Frankincense (Boswellia cateri) essential oil; preservative free
You May Also Like:
I've been using rosehip oil for years on my face and I'm convinced its the reason my skin looks 10 years younger. Thought I would give Rohr's a try even though its a bit pricier than my usual. Love it! Feels great and smells great. The Boab makes a difference!
Amazing healing of old scar
I have severe pimple scar for more then 20 years. They never healed with whatever skincare I tried on all these years. Last year Aug, I tried this oil together with the moisturiser, I was so amazed that after 3 months, my scar is nearly all gone. I have much smoother skin now and am very happy with my skin now. I will stay with these products for sure.
Amazing on pregnant bellies
I used the Boab and Rosehip with Vitamin E Oil on my belly through both my pregnancies. The midwife couldn’t believe how soft and smooth my belly felt during check up and I have absolutely no stretch marks which I put down to using the oil!
This oil is fantastic for dry skin!! I use it under makeup as a primer, or at night after I have cleansed my skin....it leaves my skin glowing and looking hydrated..it goes a long way and is incredible value for money...just love it!!!
Great for dry skin!
I have very sensitive combination skin which fluctuates from very dry dermatitis to oily with moderate acne within a few days if I'm not careful with it. This oil is perfect after exfoliating at night 1-2 times a week to restore moisture and make your skin feel nourished and healthy. I wake up in the morning to smooth, non-problematic skin, which is amazing for me! I would recommend it for anyone looking to add something a little extra and unique to your self-care or skin care routine.