The healing properties of Rosehip oil works in with the vitamin and mineral rich Boab oil, to restore the most damaged skin.
- Effective medicine for Indigenous Australians, the Boab contains high levels of Vitamin C and Calcium.
- The oil’s antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties encourage smoother skin, and during pregnancy help prevent and manage stretch marks.
- Vitamin A-rich rosehip oil provides excellent healing and slows early ageing of the skin due to sun exposure.
- The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E neutralise free radicals in the body, allowing cell regeneration.
How to use
- on the body and face
- during pregnancy to help prevent and improve the appearance of stretch marks
- use under make-up as a the perfect primer
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut oil), organic Boab (Adansonia gregorii) oil, organic Rosehip (Rosa canina and Rosa rubiginosa) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Frankincense (Boswellia cateri) essential oil; preservative free
A visible difference
I starting using the oil, serum and moisturiser at about the same time, so I can’t really review an individual product. But I can say that my skin’s elasticity has improved and it fells firmer and my pores are smaller.
My facial secret
I use this oil as part of my twice daily face care routine. It absorbs well, is pleasantly scented and complements the Kakadu Plum with vitamin c face serum.
Great product for sensitive skin
I have very sensitive skin and I have had no reaction to this oil. I have noticed a reduction in keratosis pilaris on my upper arms. I love using this before bed, particularly on my legs.
Blab and rosehip oil
Love this rich smooth delightful smelling oil, it’s my 2nd bottle now!
Good rosehip oil
Good for massage when you do facial