A gentle but powerful face cleanser, using the natural astringency of Rosalina to clean deep into the pores.
- Rosalina, in traditional use by Indigenous Australians for treating skin ailments, is naturally astringent and a gentle addition to this effective skin cleanser.
How to use
- daily on the face and neck; remove with water
- in the morning with lilly pilly and omega 3 face moisturiser
- at night with kakadu plum vitamin c face serum, or boab and rosehip with vitamin e oil for a deeper cleanse
- add salt or fine sugar to make a scrub for a deeper cleanse once a week
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropul Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Disodiumsulfosuccinate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, White Willow (Salix Alba) bark extract, Quandong (Santalum acuminatum) extract, Rosalina (Melaleuca ericifolia) oil, Jasmine (Jasminum sambac) essential oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
This cleanser is very concentrated and I find that I only need a very small amount. I like to use it in the shower and lather it up. My skin feels so clean afterwards and not dry - there is a definite difference in my skin since using Rohr Remedy.
Rosalina face cleanser
I love this product
Tiniest bit lathers beautifully (I use in the shower) and even removes makeup. Unusual fragrance but not unpleasant. Doesn’t dry my combination skin too much. Highly recommend.
A lovely way to start my facials.
Rosalina cleanses and refreshes my face prior to applying the Boab and Rosehip with Vitamin E oil, followed by Kakadu Plum and Vitamin C face serum. A perfect start and end to my day.
Great for sensitive skin
Gentle fragrance suitable for sensitive skin.