A hydrating skin-firming oil-free serum for normal skin. Contains Kakadu Plum, which has the highest source of Vitamin C in the world.
How to use
- twice daily to the skin around the eyes to refresh dry skin and smooth fine lines
- as a toner, or to soothe sunburnt skin
- with lilly pilly and omega 3 face moisturiser and the desert lime body moisturiser
- The extract from the Kakadu Plum, a plant and fruit prized for its medicinal and food value by Indigenous Australians, stimulates the skin.
- Its exceptionally high Vitamin C content assists in the production of collagen, supporting healthy skin.
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Kakadu plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana), Tamarind (Tamarindus indica) seed extract, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hectorite, Allantoin, Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Xanthum gum; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
Kakadu Plum vitamin C face serum
I have been using the product for maybe 2 weeks now and my skin just feels fresher and more hydrated already.
Kakadu Plum review
Very happy with this product. I have mature skin and for the first time in years I feel as though my skin is really hydrated and smooth. I use this twice a day. Loving all the products I purchased. Thanks
Worth every penny
Beautiful product, smells lovely and absorbs beautifully into the skin. I have very sensitive skin and have loved Rohr's products. Using my Rohr cleanser and serum has become a nightly (self-care) routine I look forward to!
If I only had 1 product to use for the rest of my life, this would be it. It has toned and brightened my skin significantly, great for the winter months when my face usually starts getting a bit dull. Love this product and will be buying again as soon as I run out!
Kakadu plum vitamin c face serum is truly my ‘must have’. My skin is dry and with this added to my daily routine my skin is hydrated and skin elasticity is restored.