The healing properties of Rosehip oil works in with the vitamin and mineral rich Boab oil, to restore the most damaged skin.
How to use
- on the body and face
- during pregnancy to help prevent and improve the appearance of stretch marks
- use under make-up as a the perfect primer
- Effective medicine for Indigenous Australians, the Boab contains high levels of Vitamin C and Calcium.
- The oil’s antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties encourage smoother skin, and during pregnancy help prevent and manage stretch marks.
- Vitamin A-rich rosehip oil provides excellent healing and slows early ageing of the skin due to sun exposure.
- The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E neutralise free radicals in the body, allowing cell regeneration.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut oil), organic Boab (Adansonia gregorii) oil, organic Rosehip (Rosa canina and Rosa rubiginosa) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Frankincense (Boswellia cateri) essential oil; preservative free
Blab and rosehip oil
Love this rich smooth delightful smelling oil, it’s my 2nd bottle now!
Good rosehip oil
Good for massage when you do facial
I love this oil. It is so luxurious and soothing and smells gorgeous. It is healing and intensely moisturising on dry or damaged skin and a little goes a long way.
Love using this, feels great
I've been using rosehip oil for years on my face and I'm convinced its the reason my skin looks 10 years younger. Thought I would give Rohr's a try even though its a bit pricier than my usual. Love it! Feels great and smells great. The Boab makes a difference!